[Mageia-marketing] Wish to join

Sebastian sebsebseb sebsebseb_mageia at gmx.com
Sun Feb 26 23:58:37 CET 2012

On 26/02/12 22:16, Josh King wrote:
> Hi, I'd like to join the marketing team. I have a lot of ideas on ways
> to further the Mageia "brand", and worked in web marketing for a short
> time. Is there anything in particular that I could start lending a
> hand with?
>
> I'm also working as an apprentice developer, but I still have plenty
> of time to dedicate to spreading awareness of Mageia to the world.
> Thanks!
like to join (which you did), and then you're on the team. So in that
case, welcome to the marketing team :).

Trish (Patricia Fraser) will probably give you a welcome later on as
well :).

A good start is checking out the marketing part of the Mageia wiki :) if
you haven't already done so: https://wiki.mageia.org/en/Marcom_Team

You should also get a Mageia Identify account if you don't already have
one, so that you can edit the wiki for example: https://identity.mageia.org/

I would like to chat to you in #mageia-social on Freenode IRC soon as
well :).

 From Sebastian sebsebseb