[Mageia-marketing] How can I help...

Esteban Mora esteban1972 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 21:16:38 CET 2012

Hello,

I'm a Mandrake/Mandriva Linux user since 2004 and now I'm testing Mageia.
Being Mageia a community project I want to help. I have some ideas and I
also want to collaborate with some art work, specifically in the setup
process. I'll try to join the IRC channel but be aware that I live in Costa
Rica and there is a 6 hour difference in the time zone.

Thanks,

Esteban

--
Esteban Mora