[Mageia-marketing] marcom + artwork + web => atelier ?

Patricia Fraser trish at thefrasers.org
Mon Jun 11 14:15:49 CEST 2012

Hi all,

Sorry I'm coming to this late!

>  - this team is named "atelier";

...unless someone can think of a similar name a bit more
closely-related to magic?

>  - will have a say in whatever happens in this team, only those making
> and contributing things (so here, actionable designs, working code,
> graphics or copy, etc.); opinions and feedback from others still
> welcome, but not enough to move forward;

<beam> I like it. If you want it done, you have to do it yourself
(standing back and making suggestions isn't considered work!), or at
least *help*.

> Questions:
>  - who's going to lead this?

Not to put too fine a point on it, at the moment it looks like you, Max
and me. Anyone else putting their hands up? Not that I've seen... and
that's not just for leading, that's for *participating*.

>  - what's the plan up to Mageia 3? several things at least in several
> regards (identity, print, web, distribution), but that will highly
> depend on who lead(s) the team.

I guess, once we've nailed down who we are, we can get started on a
plan.

I'll comment on Max's answers separately.
--
Trish Fraser, VVMZ4 91L2V -35.67910, 142.66607
Mon Jun 11 22:10:58 EST 2012