[Mageia-marketing] marcom + artwork + web => atelier ?

Patricia Fraser trish at thefrasers.org
Sun Jun 17 23:50:34 CEST 2012

Hi,

> > So...
> > Did this initiative die, or what?

We need 2 things (maybe 3): mailing list, wiki page, irc channel.

We can start the wiki page ourselves, and start adding tasks and a plan
to it; we can use this list until the atelier list is added; we can use
the marcom irc channel until the atelier channel is started.

It´s not necessary to actually wait any longer to begin - we can just
go for it.

I have very little time to do these nitty-gritty things, but I'll join
in when I can; I would say, go for it!

Cheers,

--
Trish Fraser, VVMZ4 91L2V