[Mageia-marketing] New mailing list

Marc Paré marc at marcpare.com
Thu Jun 21 19:13:07 CEST 2012

Bonjour Patricia,

Le 2012-06-21 06:16, Patricia Fraser a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> Would anyone who is interested in continuing to do marketing,
> communication, artwork or web-presence related work for Mageia, please
> subscribe to the atelier-discuss list?
>
> The Atelier team will be taking over from Marcom, Artwork and Webteam,
> and the current lists will be closed after a while.
>
> You need to have a Mageia identity registered before you join the
> atelier-discuss list; once you have that, go here to join:
>
> https://ml.mageia.org/l/info/atelier-discuss
>
> See you there!

log-in window. I think there is supposed to be a link to the log-in page.

Could you also please update the sentence that appears when you click on
"Subscribe"? it reads:

"In order to subscribe to the list, you should open a account on our
account system. <http://identity.mageia.org/>.
If you already have one, please log using your account in order to
subscribe."

It should say:

"In order to subscribe to the list, you should open a account on our
account system. <http://identity.mageia.org/>.
If you already have one, please log-in using your account in order to
subscribe."

Also, on the Mageia site, the mailing list does not appear to be on
"Marcom" team page which still encourages people to join the
"mageia-marketing" list.

Cheers,

Marc

--