[Mageia-marketing] Installation splash screens updated...

Esteban Mora esteban1972 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 16:17:01 CET 2012

Hello from Costa Rica,

As requested, I've added one more splash screen about the control center. I
updated the screens to fit in 457x308. And also I removed the dots so you
can arrange them in any order. You can download them here:

http://www.estebanmora.com/mageia/01.png
http://www.estebanmora.com/mageia/02.png
http://www.estebanmora.com/mageia/03.png
http://www.estebanmora.com/mageia/04.png
http://www.estebanmora.com/mageia/05.png
http://www.estebanmora.com/mageia/06.png

My idea when making the screens was to take the user by the hand and show
him or her the great options that Mageia has to offer: a community that he
or she can join, the idea of freedom of choice and the availability of
applications for everything needed (drawing, office suites, Internet, etc).
Thru the screens I try to convince the user that Mageia is the best choice.
The design I use is based on the Mageia 1 interface, and give them some
modern look and feel. To create them I used a little bit of Gimp and mostly
Inkscape.

Just to clarify some things, I didn't know that you already have some
splash screens, I was finishing one social network monitoring project and
can't follow all the threads. If you want to use them I'll will be glad and
honored.

--
Esteban Mora
Sígueme en Twitter en http://www.twitter.com/esteban1972