[Mageia-marketing] To work!

Bradley D. Thornton Bradley at NorthTech.US
Tue Mar 13 17:11:16 CET 2012

On 03/12/2012 06:26 PM, Patricia Fraser wrote:
> Hi Bradley,
>
>>> PS: if we agree on a time, we could do it together on a piratepad.
>
>> That would be a great collaboration setting to whittle down copy. I'll
>> be available in the evenings and with the exception of a dental
>> appointment tomorrow, can make arrangements to attend a daytime
>> gathering too.
>
>> If the time frame isn't optimal I'll do my best to make it fit in
>> order to accommodate the most people at once.
>
> Can you nominate a time in UTC? We're all over the planet, so I'm not
> sure what your evening is on my clock!

Sure :)

Josh appears to be in the US, and seems to have the most limiting
schedule, saying he could be available this evening, so I think maybe
working within his constraints might facilitate the largest turnout.

I'll be here for a couple of more hours, and then sleep, then a dental
appointment late this afternoon. After that I'm open from about 01:00hrs
UTC when I get back from the dentist until about 13:00hrs UTC.

Sebastian appears to be available during his evenings, which appears
somewhat problematic from this standpoint.

Josh, what kind of time window do you have this evening? Remembering
that at 01:00hrs UTC it's midnight in Melbourne AU, and we want to make
it convenient for her.

Judging by time stamps, Trish seems to be most active early evenings and
very early mornings US time (09:00 - 12:00hrs UTC) and early evenings US
time, 11:00 - 12:00hrs UTC), yet then again her schedule is as sporadic
as mine LOL.

Sebastian? If we hear from Josh shortly, would you be able to work
within that window somewhere?

Once we can settle on a time then Trish can simply post a link to the
public pad just before the session and we can meet there.

And if none of that works, then as a backup plan I would suggest working
within the constraints of Sebastian's schedule, but it seems a little
choppy with several small windows that need to be chosen from.

Here's what Sebastian's schedule looked like last night:
Open 19:00hrs - 23:00hrs UTC.

If there are other suggestions or folks who want to attend the session
then pls post your blackout times here in UTC and I'll do my best to
find a time to propose whether I can make it or not.

Kindest regards,

- --
Bradley D. Thornton
Manager Network Services