[Mageia-marketing] Install screen texts

Patricia Fraser trish at thefrasers.org
Wed Mar 14 01:46:04 CET 2012

Hi all

Seb and I have thrashed out these 5 texts, and if nobody has any
comments or edits, this is what we'll send to Artwork later today:

1. Mageia isn't just a Linux distribution: we're a community of users,
developers and advocates from around the world.

2. Free software means choice: KDE,  Gnome, LXDE or other desktops;
Firefox, Chromium and other browsers;  Thunderbird, KMail, Evolution
for mail...

3. Mageia covers your graphics and video creation and editing needs
with tools like GIMP, Inkscape,  Blender...

4. Mageia's Control Center gives you easy-access tools to set up your
hardware, software and more, all in one place.

5. For your everyday and office needs, LibreOffice, GnuCash, KMyMoney
and others cover word processing, spreadsheets, presentations and
finance.

Cheers!

--
Trish Fraser, VVMZ4 91L2V