[Mageia-marketing] Licking my wounds...

Rémi Verschelde remi at verschelde.fr
Sun Mar 18 12:02:49 CET 2012

2012/3/18 Patricia Fraser <trish at thefrasers.org>:
>> There's a few contact points I can add to the notification list. I'll
>> dig those up over the next couple of weeks, and Trish, if you can
>> shoot me on over any scraps of dangling release announcement copy to
>> add to my scratch pad that would be nice to have as a reference too.
>
> I don't have any copy, alas, but we need to get three general things
> started:
>
> 1. the Mageia blog post for release
> 2. a generic release announcement/press release for distribution
> 3. interviews with people who use Mageia, and/or solicited reviews -
> for these, we need to get together a list of the kinds of questions
> people would like answers to.

When it comes to setting deadlines for those three works of marcomm,
please keep in mind that i18n would be glad to get the texts a day or
two before the release (at least for point 1., I don't know if point
2. will get localised, and we can afford some delay for point 3. I
guess).

Regards,
Rémi / Akien