[Mageia-marketing] Two free ebooks that we should probably all read

Sebastian sebsebseb sebsebseb_mageia at gmx.com
Wed Mar 21 01:53:23 CET 2012

Hello fellow team members

Earlier Tumberlina linked me to the website for a free ebook that by the
looks of it after downloading and opening, we should all  read properly:
http://www.strategyofgiving.com/

Tumberlina's link reminded me of The Art of Community by Jono Bacon the
Ubuntu community manager.  I have known about it for a rather long time,
and finally decided to download it earlier :).

Last year when I already knew about it as well for a year or two or so,
someone that came to #mageia-social or maybe #mageia-uk instead,
suggested I read it. They thought it would be a good idea for anyone who
is involved with a Linux distribution community like we are to read it.

http://www.artofcommunityonline.org/

http://www.jonobacon.org/2009/09/18/the-art-of-community-available-for-free-download/

http://www.jonobacon.org/2009/01/14/the-art-of-community/

 From Sebastian sebsebseb