[Mageia-marketing] Mageia social network strategy

Sebastian sebsebseb sebsebseb_mageia at gmx.com
Wed Mar 21 02:52:54 CET 2012

> Hi guys,
>
> Hope it's ok to jump in here. This is about Mageia social marketing,
> after reading SebSebSeb's comments (and others)!
Yep it was fine to jump in :). Also I forgot that I had recentlyish got
you to join some of the Mageia mailing lists.

I think you sent a rather good message :).

When you join teams it's a good idea to introduce yourself first on the
mailing list, why you want to be on that team and that kind of thing,
and I think I forgot to tell you this before.

You do have a rather good wiki page about yourself though :), as I
already knew.

> About me:  https://wiki.mageia.org/en/User:Loqo

Any way welcome to the Mageia marketing and communications team :).

 From Sebastian sebsebseb