[Mageia-marketing] Meeting tomorrow?

Josh King (dotmil) josh at linuxpunks.com
Wed Mar 21 21:10:10 CET 2012

On 03/21/2012 03:03 PM, Sebastian sebsebseb wrote:
> Hi Josh
>
> I think that planets site looks ok as a start. Half an hour or so ago I
> was chatiting to errac in #mageia-social about adding his blog to your
> planet, and you can go and do that: http://blog.eracc.com
Yeah I made it with the defaults as with the Planet Mageia blog but it
seems a bit plain. Design isn't my strong suit so it will take some time
to get it looking better. And His blog has been added now.

> There's also another guy who will probably want his blog mentioned
> there, but it seems he will contact me about that first.

Anyone wanting theirs added can also email admin at mageiapeople.org and I
can take it from there.