[Mageia-marketing] mageiapeople.org

Sebastian sebsebseb sebsebseb_mageia at gmx.com
Fri Mar 23 02:58:36 CET 2012

Ok thanks for adding my Identica and the Mageia group, however I just
sent a dent/message quite recently and it's not appearing on
http://mageiapeople.org yet. Any idea why that is?

Also in the future may want to have both blogs and microblogging, but a
bit seperate.  Since if there's to much microblogging the blog posts
will disappear much quicker.

People (5) may want to change that to something such as RSS's, because
for example someone may end up on more than one of those, well that
already happens when I send to the group for example.

Also can you get it saying sebsebseb instead of Anoymous for my Identica?

Also maybe there's a way for you to get it to link to context as well
for dents, for example:
http://identi.ca/conversation/91825979#notice-92107063

Instead of having the message without the links as the heading, maybe it
would be better to link to the notice for example:
http://identi.ca/notice/92107063

Decided to send this anyway, but since you turned up in #mageia-social
rather recently, we can chat about it there instead :).

 From Sebastian sebsebseb