[Mageia-marketing] Google+ on Planet Mageia

Sebastian sebsebseb sebsebseb_mageia at gmx.com
Fri Mar 23 21:13:41 CET 2012

On 23/03/12 17:17, nicolas vigier wrote:
> On Fri, 23 Mar 2012, Sebastian sebsebseb wrote:
>
>> Loqo typed:
>>> Just a thought: can we add the Mageia Google+ pages to the planet?
>>> (http://planet.mageia.org/en/)
>>>
>>> It should really be in the "Mageia on the web" section with Twitter,
>>> Facebook, etc.
>> The Mageia group should be there as well: http://identi.ca/group/mageia
> I wouldn't add google+, identi.ca or twitter rss feeds on planet. Planet
> is for blogs, not for microblogging sites. Adding g+ or identi.ca on
> planet will only polute with duplicate links to the same content.
There has been a misunderstanding and from more than one person it seems
as well.  As was put in the email, the Mageia on the web section, that's
down the right hand side, where currently the Mageia website, blog, and
Mageia on Twitter and Facebook are linked to.

 From Sebastian sebsebseb

P.S

It's a good idea to have the first letter of a name capitalised usually,
at the moment the name in the Twitter link is lower cased and the name
in the Facebook link as well on the planet.