[Mageia-marketing] Meeting/work times this week

Patricia Fraser trish at thefrasers.org
Mon Mar 26 04:09:30 CEST 2012

Hi all,

We're due for a meeting this week, and we also need to get together to
get our texts started.

Meeting time is 19h00 UTC Wednesday, is that okay for everyone? I can
do it for this meeting, but once our clocks go back, I'd like to change
it to 20h00 or 21h00.

Also we need to establish a time when we can collaborate on the texts.
We'll be using piratepad, http://piratepad.net/ or
blocnotes, http://bn.parinux.org/. The parinux site is sometimes more
stable.

Can people please answer to the lists about their preferred time in UTC?

Cheers!

--
Trish Fraser, VVMZ4 91L2V
-35.67896, 142.66637