[Mageia-marketing] The Planets

Patricia Fraser trish at thefrasers.org
Mon Mar 26 04:12:59 CEST 2012

Hi all,

Apparently, Marcom is supposed to look after the official planet (and
receive all the requests and arrange for people to get hooked up). So,
adding users to the official planet is our task anyway, and that means
we can decide how the planet is going - and we have to moderate it so
that we watch out for feeds with offensive or illegal content, and be
prepared to move... so we need to make sure that people wanting to
add their feeds are very aware of the Code of Conduct, among other
things.

Josh, can you please find out how we manage the back-end stuff? Maybe
talk to people on the Sysadmin team?

Cheers!

--
Trish Fraser, VVMZ4 91L2V