[Mageia-marketing] Updates on the installer texts

Max Quarterpleen bogusman222 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 21:55:50 CEST 2012

Alright people, we have our texts (pretty much). Everything else is just a
matter of wording. Let's start talking artwork.
I like the basic design and color scheme for Guala's earlier images. Let's
start with that.
How about:
1. Community - something like a LAN party, a whole bunch of stylized people
sitting at computers with the Mageia logo on them.
2. International - Stylized globe or map of the world with Mageia cauldrons
in various different places, connected as if a network.
3. Open Source - Maybe some snapshots of running applications.
4. MCC - Snapshots of the MCC.
5. Community - Maybe back to the first image, maybe a variation on the same
thing.