[Mageia-marketing] Other ideas

Josh King (dotmil) josh at linuxpunks.com
Fri Mar 30 14:10:12 CEST 2012

On 03/30/2012 06:50 AM, Josh King (dotmil) wrote:
> On 03/30/2012 07:45 AM, nicolas vigier wrote:
>> On Fri, 30 Mar 2012, Josh King (dotmil) wrote:
>>

>>> Sounds good. If I can get an answer from anyone involved with the planet
>>> site currently I'd be more than happy to take it over. I also have a
>>> server
>>> provider willing to help with a bit of minor advertising on the site. Do
>>> you know anyone else besides who has previously been suggested that may
>>> know the admin credentials to the planet?
>>
>> Did you ask damsweb ? He setup the planet website, and has credentials
>> to add new feeds or do other changes.
>>

> i dont recall if I emailed him. I'll look up his address and try again.
> Thanks!
On a different note, the news site look to be different enough from the
planet. Or I am missing something again? As I said before I can host
there myself and any proceeds would go back to Mageia. Maybe even add
the Mageia store for t-shirts, etc. that some have been asking for
(myself included) :-)

Thoughts? New ideas for marketing/community building we can do? The more
people we get involved the better

Josh