[Mageia-marketing] The Planets

Josh King (dotmil) josh at linuxpunks.com
Fri Mar 30 20:10:02 CEST 2012

On 03/28/2012 11:00 PM, Patricia Fraser wrote:
> Hi Josh,
>
>> To admin the planet, all that is needed in the password for
>> http://planet.mageia.org/en/admin/login.php
>>
>> I was told marcom had this? Is this true?
>
> I think you need to talk to Dams, Damien Lallement:
> <mageia at damsweb.net>, or coincoin on IRC.
>
> Cheers!

Still no response on this. Will keep you updated, but all we need is the
admin password for moonmoon and I can take it from there. Patricia, if
nothing is heard back can you bring this up at the next council meeting
perhaps?

Also, I think the Planet should remain just a planet (blogs only). If we
want an e-zine type of site then that should be done separately. Just my
thoughts

--
IRC: dotmil
Skype: linuxpunk1