[Mageia-marketing] Release texts - NOW URGENT

Donald Stewart watersnowrock at gmail.com
Wed May 16 20:05:06 CEST 2012

I'll have another look tonight, although I don't think I have too much more
to add.

On 16 May 2012 14:44, "Patricia Fraser" <trish at thefrasers.org> wrote:

Hi all,

Please check both the Etherpad http://bn.parinux.org/p/5VmTPqQ5BQ and
the Sandbox https://wiki.mageia.org/en/Marketing_sandbox.

Proposed texts are in place for the blog post and for the press
release; texts for the website will follow.

These texts must go to i18n tomorrow - please check and edit/add
suggestions on the Etherpad, leaving the current version on the
Sandbox.

PLEASE DO NOT EDIT THE SANDBOX - it's our check version in case we
need to revert anything changed on the Etherpad.

I'd really appreciate any time you can give to help - it needs many eyes on
it
to make sure it's as good as it can be.

Cheers,

--