[Mageia-marketing] quick self-introduction

Sebastian sebsebseb_mageia at gmx.com
Thu May 24 23:05:12 CEST 2012

Hi Rupert

Welcome to the team, and as I told you earlier on IRC when we were
chatting, that I would reply to your email.  Here it is although a bit
later than it was going to be, but that doesn't matter.

Patricia Fraser / Trish our team leader, will probably welcome you more
properly :).

As for contributing feel free to do so when you have the time :).

I know you have mainly joined recently to keep an eye on the mailing
list, but really now you are a member of the Mageia marketing and
communications team, as of earlier on today :).

You also talked to Max earlier on IRC so you already know something
about the meetings and when they are.  However we have a logs site for
Mageia meetings: http://meetbot.mageia.org