[Mageia-sysadm] Changes to the svn

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Wed Nov 10 13:43:14 CET 2010

Hi,

I forgot to mail that I have added a pre-commit check for puppet file
syntax. While on it, I have added a check to prevent root from
committing, and to avoid empty message logs.

I am currently testing the same feature for erb templates on a private
puppet deployment, and so will likely later add it once it had enough
testing from me. I am also pondering about easing the deployment of such
scripts for others repositories, along with tests for php, perl, python,
and maybe also test for dns zone, openldap, etc syntax ( and no test for
tt catalyst templates, unfortunately  ).