[Mageia-sysadm] [377] - add nssldap password handling

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Tue Nov 23 02:23:22 CET 2010

> We may just have to be careful in testing sudo (it is always slightly
> different to nss_ldap).

By the way, is there a advantage to use sudo rules in ldap when compared
to puppet ? I can see it for ldap vs traditional deployement, and even
for regular sudo file ( as this provides a centralized list of rule, and
a easy way to combine rules ).

But with sudoers.d and puppet, I think we will be able to have the same
level of flexibility, and have more tracability ( with svn ) and less
risk ( as we remove one layer of complexity ).