[Mageia-sysadm] Main tasks for the next days

Olivier Blin mageia at blino.org
Thu Nov 25 13:18:45 CET 2010

Michael Scherer <misc at zarb.org> writes:

>> > Now, if we decide that we also need to clean svn, we can use git and
>> > tailor to do some trick to clean the source code ( ie, in the case of
>> > urpmi, remove the name mandriva from the pod documentation ).
>>
>> We can start working in a private svn to clean the Mandriva references,
>> and only publish the last revision, containing a completely clean repo
>
> So you just volunteered to do the job. Thanks a lot ( yes, it was a
> trap ).

I was just proposing.

> In fact, it depend on what you call "private svn" exactly. Who will have
> access, who decide, etc.
>  ( and private is maybe not really open enough )

I mean that svn should not be publicily available, and packages should
not be propagated on mirrors.
Maybe this bootstrap svn could be made available to trusted contributors
(founders + Mandriva contributors) first, and this restriction could be
lifted when the basesystem packages are clean enough to be made public.

--
Olivier Blin - blino