[Mageia-sysadm] mailling list subscription

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Mon Oct 25 11:53:25 CEST 2010

Hi,

valstar is still down. I will contact LO soon, and see with maat about
getting in the DC, and post a report. I also discussed with dams, and he
told me he was the one who rebooted alamut to check something, so the
hypothesis about a power shortage is likely wrong, and so we think it is
a kernel panic ( and we didn't have the time to setup the magic sysctl
setting to reboot after kernel panic ).

But as I know that some people are likely to be interested into getting
news about that ( like rda, for instance, as he tried to subscribed to
this list and expressed interest about it ), does people think we should
let everybody subscribe on this list ?

I would be in favor of this, because it would in the continuity of what
we did ( ie, open the archives, etc ), but I do not want to do so
without the input of the others, as people may have a different PoV on
the subject.

So WDYT ?