[Mageia-sysadm] [LONG] A not so modest proposal

nicolas vigier boklm at mars-attacks.org
Tue Oct 26 17:41:00 CEST 2010

On Sun, 24 Oct 2010, Michael Scherer wrote:

> So, WDYT ?
> ( please do not let me be warnocked
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warnocked )

I agree with your email. I think that if nobody is against this, we can
go with this.

First we need the basic puppet config and organisation, to let different
people start working on some services.

I created the directory svn+ssh://svn.mageia.org/svn/adm/puppet. In this
directory we have the subdirectory "manifests" to be checked out in
/etc/puppet/manifests and "modules" to be checked out in
/etc/puppet/modules.

Do you know any good puppet configuration examples ?
This one is interesting :
http://www.example42.com/puppet/browseinfrastructures.php

Nicolas