[Mageia-sysadm] Please add further members to i18n ldap groups

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Mon Apr 4 17:56:13 CEST 2011

Le vendredi 01 avril 2011 à 23:38 +0200, Oliver Burger a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I got another bunch of translator usernames:
>
> commiters
>       Diego Bello - Jacen
>       Miguel - motitos
>       Luis Llave - luis0siu

Done

> members
>       Eduardo Vidal - Edokun
>       Miguel Ramírez - MichaelSOG
>       José Valle Cid - katnatek

MichaelSog and katnatek do not exist in our ldap, can you check with
them ?

Otherwise done.

For others admins, as I am not sure that I have explained this or not in
details, the task is to place users in mga-i18n group ( all of them,
member and commiters ) so they can access to transifex, and add
commiters to mga-i18n-commiters so they have more management rights in
tx. Be careful to check their username, as ldap will not complain if
this is wrong.