[Mageia-sysadm] Dynlist and change on ldap

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Thu Apr 21 22:04:39 CEST 2011

Hi,

in order to solve the issue of letting i18n people commit for
translation, I propose the following :

- a group for svn.mageia.org access ( ie, svn+ssh and git ) access
- a group that can commit in soft/, everywhere,
- a group that can commit po file

The group 1 will be composed of member of all group that can commit
somewhere ( ie packagers, sysadmin, i18n-commiters, etc )

The group that can commit to soft/ will be packagers et i18n-commiters

The 3rd group is i18n-commiters

In order to solve that, I activated the dynlist overlay.

To use it, just add a group like this :

cn=mga-test_dyn,ou=Group,dc=mageia,dc=org
cn: mga-test_dyn
objectClass: posixGroup
objectClass: groupOfURLs
gidNumber: 5013
memberURL:
ldap:///ou=People,dc=mageia,dc=org?dn?sub?(&(objectClass=posixAccount)(memberOf=cn=mga-council,ou=Group,dc=mageia,dc=org))
memberURL:
ldap:///ou=People,dc=mageia,dc=org?dn?sub?(&(objectClass=posixAccount)(memberOf=cn=mga-sysadmin,ou=Group,dc=mageia,dc=org))

This one will create a group with sysadmin and council member.

# getent group mga-test_dyn
mga-test_dyn:*:5013:misc,rda,boklm,tmb,ennael,dams,buchan,dmorgan,nanardon,colin,blino,pterjan

( ok here, it doesn't work fully, wobo and trishf42 are missing but
since ennael and rda are not in sysadmin group, this kinda work, I will
look at this more closely, maybe a index issue, or memberOf not being
refreshed )

Next stuff is :
- create the missing groups
- change the various acl bits on svn and svn.mandriva
- create svn acl support