[Mageia-sysadm] Apprentice account creation

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Wed Aug 10 15:31:25 CEST 2011

Le lundi 08 août 2011 à 23:21 +0200, Gonzalo Igartua a écrit :
> Sorry, I follow this steps
>
> http://www.mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=basic_ssh_configuration_for_packagers
>
> And add my public key here
>
> https://identity.mageia.org
>
> But I cant connect

Your key seems to be correctly deployed :
[root at valstar ~]# cat /var/lib/pubkeys/gregorybravas/authorized_keys
ssh-rsa
AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAADAQABAAABAQDqYoviO1DxC6c2Yg9c1dX9dlZN6gx/dURdsys8L70LTRQiy....751gEspdrDsaxj gonk at localhost

Yet, I fail to see your connexion.
Can you try to see if you can connect on irc tomorow, so we can see this
more directly once I will be fully back home ?