[Mageia-sysadm] Adding option on puppet for sympa ML

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Tue Aug 30 00:37:00 CEST 2011

Le lundi 29 août 2011 à 19:47 +0200, Damien Lallement a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone have an idea on:
> - how adding an option on puppet to add/or not "[ML title]" on the
> subject line of the mails sent on ML hosted on sympa

I have tried to use only the minimal number of option on sympa ml
because that's such a chore to maintain ( sympa being one of the biggest
module we have, just before the whole buildsystem ), so I think we
should avoid add specific configuration just for purely esthetic
reasons.

>- how adding an option on puppet to choose the "reply-to" for the
> mails sent on ML hosted on sympa

That already exist, see the ml for the svn commit.
It was also explained  the long mail i sent regarding sympa
administration some months ago.