[Mageia-sysadm] more repsys / svn problems...

Thomas Backlund tmb at iki.fi
Thu Jan 6 15:13:52 CET 2011

Hi,

I found some more problems...

I tried to create main kernel tree with repsys...

If I use "repsys create kernel" it will create the structure
only in /packages, but nothing in /binrepos

So I tried to add the kernel structure manually in /binrepos
in order to copy the kernel tarball from kernel-linus that I
imported earlier (to save space on SVN)

But then I hit permission errors:
[tmb at tmb binrepos]$ svn status
A       kernel
A       kernel/current
A       kernel/current/SOURCES
A  +    kernel/current/SOURCES/linux-2.6.37.tar.bz2
[tmb at tmb binrepos]$ LC_ALL=C svn commit -m "copy tarball from kernel-linus"
svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: Authorization failed
[tmb at tmb binrepos]$

So is this a "limitation" of the binrepos layout, or are we still
missing some permissions on binrepos ?

--
Thomas