[Mageia-sysadm] Requests from i18n team

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Sun Jan 23 12:40:38 CET 2011

Le dimanche 23 janvier 2011 à 12:33 +0100, Oliver Burger a écrit :
> Hi,

> Another question that came up, was about the language mailing lists? I
> know, sysadmin team has a lot of things to do, that are by far more
> pressing then the language mailing lists but several teams keep asking
> and I'd like to have something to tell them.

So far, it wait on the webteam for telling me catdap is ready. I didn't
followed much, me being in Nuremberg for the week.

But the ml should be usable, it just lack some doc about it ( ie, how to
open a account on catdap ) and having someone to take care of support,
which is not really something that people rush to do :)

> Plus another team (the italians) requested a mailinglist i18n-it.

For the 2nd round of request, I think wobo and I agreed on seeing this
later. I didn't kept track of this.