[Mageia-sysadm] [Mageia-webteam] New test tree in ldap

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Mon Jan 24 18:10:32 CET 2011

Le lundi 24 janvier 2011 à 10:41 +0100, Maât a écrit :

> Then we'll need to decide where our git reference repository will be hosted
>
> Atm on ennael's dedibox we have a repos cloned from phpBB's github official
> repos which i started while phpBB stable version was 3.0.7PL1.
>
> Now  phpBB stable version is 3.0.8... as our customization is not heavy i want
> to take the opportunity (that we'll never have again) to fresh-start from upstream
> and re-apply our changes (theme, seo, umil...) so i just need a fresh git repos
> cloned from https://github.com/phpbb/phpbb3.git with at least write access for
> ashledombos and i

I have created ( or at least pushed on valstar after tested it on a vm )
a git repository. I will add soon the various bits ( like a more
suitable dns host, check that anonymous checkout is ok ), and tell you
more definitive connexion information. ( And look on syntax check and
commit mail ).

There is no plan to install a web interface soon ( as the default one is
quite crapp^w suboptimal from my memories, gitorious and co are much
more complex, and cgit requires git code to be compiled and is not
packaged ).

The write access is restricted to people in mga-forum-developers group
that I just created and for the moment, that's you and ashledombos.

So far, the git is still experimental and quite open ( ie, I didn't
restrict tags or anything, except non-fastforward rebase ).

And sorry for others ( especially for kosmas ), I would prefer to first
see how it goes with 1 project before hosting more than one, so people
will have to wait until that.

I will take a look at filling ldap later tonight, and send mail with a
password.