[Mageia-sysadm] Disk full on valstar

nicolas vigier boklm at mars-attacks.org
Sat Jan 29 17:00:04 CET 2011

On Mon, 24 Jan 2011, nicolas vigier wrote:

> On Mon, 24 Jan 2011, Olivier Blin wrote:
>
> > Michael Scherer <misc at zarb.org> writes:
> >
> > > Hi,
> > > as noticed by ahmad,  / was almost full on valstar. I cleaned src.rpm
> > > from failure.
> > >
> > > I have nothing against tradition, but could we do something to prevent
> > > this :
> > > - not use a fs outside of lvm ( while for various reason like being
> > > psychorigid, I would prefer to use something outside of /var, i guess we
> > > can also simply add /home/schedbot in lvm )
>
> I think /var/lib/schedbot would be better for system accounts.

Valstar has been full again.

So I created an lvm partition for /var/lib/schedbot and changed schedbot
home directory. And I added a symlink in /home/schedbot in case
something is still using the old path.

On http://pkgsubmit.mageia.org/ some old failed builds are showing as
"todo" because some files have been removed by error in the failure
directory.