[Mageia-sysadm] forums-teams mailing list creation request

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 4 12:20:23 CEST 2011

2011/7/4 Michael Scherer <misc at zarb.org>:
> Le lundi 04 juillet 2011 à 09:46 +0200, Maât a écrit :
>> Le 04/07/2011 08:58, Sander Lepik a écrit :
>> > 04.07.2011 09:25, Maât kirjutas:

>> > Why?
>> >
>> Because it's been agreed on during council meeting and that i'm just following the track :)
>
> Can you tell me when it was agreed, as I do not find this, and I would
> need to know what kind of ml is needed, if this requires a specific
> group, etc ?
>
> I was sick for last meeting, but it didn't seems to have been discussed
> there, so I may have misunderstood the purpose of such list.

Last time (only time) this was discussed in council was in the meeting
Jun 20. There was no decision made at all about the forum issues. The
real issues were not even touched at all, only postponed. And so was
the creation of a list postponed until it was clear who should be on
this list.

Actually there was decided as actions (see
http://meetbot.mageia.org/mageia-meeting/2011/mageia-meeting.2011-06-20-19.04.html
) :
 - #action maat and obgr_seneca produce a list of person for next week
for the meeting
 - #action maat and obgr_seneca find a date for the meeting

None of these 2 tasks has been done nor was there any other mentioning
of the forum issues after that in any of the lists or forums.

If I missed something, pls tell me.

--
wobo