[Mageia-sysadm] Presentation and contribution to Mageia

sebelee at free.fr sebelee at free.fr
Thu Jul 14 22:39:25 CEST 2011

Hi

After attending Michael's meeting at Libre Software Meeting this week, i wanted to know how can i contribute to Mageia project ?

My actual work is sysadmin and for the moment i've no experience about open source project...

At work we maintain about 40 Linux servers (Gentoo, Ubuntu) and the company newtork (security, vpn links, ...).
I've experience with Apache, Nginx, MySQL, Munin, Qmail. And know some basics with Subversion and Git (usage and server config).

Bye
Sébastien Kurtzemann