[Mageia-sysadm] getting mageia

Randy Anderson randicusdracoalbus at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 8 04:59:09 CEST 2011

It is the Mageia forum index login. I just tried it and I could not log in. The error message is "You have specified an incorrect password. Please check your password
and try again. If you continue to have problems please contact the Board Administrator.“ I know the password is correct.
It is not important, because I do not need to post on the forum. I just wanted to let you know that registrations are occasionally messed up.