[Mageia-sysadm] Forum account

Romain d'Alverny rdalverny at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 14:06:33 CEST 2011

On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 13:59, nicolas vigier <boklm at mars-attacks.org> wrote:
> On Tue, 14 Jun 2011, Michael Scherer wrote:

>> > If that's just about adding a message I think it's safe
>>
>> Yes, I see no reason to fear something if we let people inject some html
>> code in our web page :)
>
> It's not any html code, it's some predefined html code.

There are two isues at hand:
 - having a link from Forum to identity for user registration (that's
the main point here)
 - having a scheme for identity to know where to redirect users
afterwise (not using the referrer, but having known keywords, like:
http://identity.mageia.org/register/?return_to=forums so identity
knows how to act/what to suggest after registration)

Romain