[Mageia-sysadm] Banned "fendality" for spamming

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at googlemail.com
Sat Jun 18 11:16:39 CEST 2011

Wolfgang Bornath <molch.b at googlemail.com> schrieb am 18.06.2011
> This way I get to know that there is such a hidden forum, thank
> you! Why is it not visible for all mods and admins as planned?
> Same with the mailing list for forum moderation. I remember that I
> suggested such a forum right at the start of the forum as a
> platform where all mods and admins can discuss such things
> together and exchange information.
I have to state very firmly that the forums administration is a topic
with a big potential of improvement.
Not the technical side, the forums are running well, even if there are
some settings, missing features (that will hopefully come soon).
I speak of improvement in terms of the leadership structure.
Apparently we have a two classes of administrators and moderators. The
ones of the /en/ forums and the ones of all the others, that don't get
included.
And we have a very intransparent structure there. There's no public
mailinglist, no meeting logs, no nothing.

It almost feels to me like a closed section inside the community.

Oliver