[Mageia-sysadm] @mageia.org aliases

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 10 18:14:47 CET 2011

2011/3/10 nicolas vigier <boklm at mars-attacks.org>:
> On Thu, 10 Mar 2011, Michael Scherer wrote:
>

>> After coordination with pascal and reading the log, it should be ok.
>> ( moved domain in virtual_domain on zarb, so it doesn't check the user
>> exist before relaying ).
>
> It does not work for me :
>
> <boklm at mageia.org>: host mx0.zarb.org[212.85.158.22] said: 550 5.1.1
>    <boklm at mageia.org>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in local
>    recipient table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Same here. After Michael's last mail I tested again.
Here's the header of one of the test mails:

Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 17:33:07 +0100
Subject: test3
From: Wolfgang Bornath <molch.b at googlemail.com>
To: wobo at mageia.org

Error message:
    wobo at mageia.org
Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the
recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for
further information about the cause of this error. The error that the
other server returned was: 550 550 5.1.1 <wobo at mageia.org>: Recipient
address rejected: User unknown in local recipient table (state 14).

--
wobo