[Mageia-sysadm] @mageia.org aliases

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Fri Mar 11 04:16:08 CET 2011

Le vendredi 11 mars 2011 à 03:32 +0100, Wolfgang Bornath a écrit :
> 2011/3/11 Michael Scherer <misc at zarb.org>:
> > Le vendredi 11 mars 2011 à 02:46 +0100, Wolfgang Bornath a écrit :
> >
> >> I sent another mail to wobo at mageia.org from my googlemail account. It
> >> never arrived back from Mageia. As a test I sent a mail from the same
> >> account to my neodoc address which is also an alias, same as with
> >> mageia.org. That worked. So it's not a googlemail problem.
> >
> > Are you sure that's no the case of gmail hiding mail with your own email
> > in the From ?
>
> That may be, but if so then it's &%§/$$$!
>
> > Yes, that's the concept of not mail not arriving, you do not know it
> > arrived.
>
> I like your way of stating the obvious :)
> I will check with some other addresses....
>
> HA! alamut rejected my mail from horus8 at web.de, sent from the web
> interface of web.de, a major german freemailer!

That's the antispam, here is the analysis :

        FREEMAIL_ENVFROM_END_DIGIT=2.223,
-> because you have a number in your email ( and hosted at a free email
hoster )

        FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001,

        HTML_IMAGE_ONLY_12=1.629,
-> too much image in the message, not enough content

        HTML_MESSAGE=0.001,
        HTML_MIME_NO_HTML_TAG=0.635,
-> http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/Rules/HTML_MIME_NO_HTML_TAG ,
html, but incorrect one

        MIME_HTML_ONLY=1.105,
-> message with only HTML ( ie no txt )

        T_REMOTE_IMAGE=0.01,
        T_TO_NO_BRKTS_FREEMAIL=0.01] autolearn=no

It may be a little bit too picky, on the other hand, after looking at
the mail, it does look like a spam :/

So can you try again with less HTML while I look on how to make the
filter a little bit more flexible ?

As a side note, I found where did some missing mails for packager
representative went, since ennael1 at gmail suffered from the same fate
( FREEMAIL_ENVFROM_END_DIGIT, FREEMAIL_REPLY ). So that's where the 49
missing ballots went :/