[Mageia-sysadm] VMs installation

Bradley D. Thornton Bradley at NorthTech.US
Wed Mar 30 12:44:16 CEST 2011

Thanks Michael :)

That actually helps out a lot with another project I'm launching too, as
trying to keep up with virtual inventory is tough due to the lag between
running out of inventory and the arrival of new servers to provide fresh
products in inventory.

Bradley.