[Mageia-sysadm] Not here until end of week

Michael scherer misc at zarb.org
Mon May 9 09:20:28 CEST 2011

Hi,

as french peoples already know, tomorow is the first day
of Solution Linux, a big french event lasting 3 days (
http://www.solutionslinux.fr/ ). As I have proposed myself
as a volunteer for the Mageia booth, and as a conferencer
( on Mageia, 10/05 at 9h if you wish to see ), I will likely
not be present either on irc and on mail so expect some
delays. I will also not be present for meetings in the evening,
as SL is traditionally one of the few moments of the year where you can
go out together with friends coming from all over the country in
the evening.

By they way, if you are on Paris, do not forget there is a dinner
planned tomorow : http://mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=events:solutions_linux_2011

Or just come to say hi on our booth :)