[Mageia-sysadm] Tier1 Mirrors

Carlos Carvalho carlos at fisica.ufpr.br
Sun May 15 20:31:57 CEST 2011

nicolas vigier (boklm at mars-attacks.org) wrote on 15 May 2011 20:09:
 >> % rsync -6 rsync.mageia.org::mageia/
 >> rsync: failed to connect to rsync.mageia.org (*inet_ntop failed*): Connection refused (111)
 >>
 >> I don't know if it's intentional so I'm reporting just in case.
 >
 >It was not intentional and should be fixed now. Thanks.

Thanks. I cannot confirm yet because there's a problem with reverse v6
dns in our upstream provider so you cannot resolve us... It may take
some time to fix this because it doesn't depend on us; meanwhile we'll
use IPv4.

Also, I've switched updates to the master already, so please update
our entry in http://mirrors.mageia.org/