[Mageia-sysadm] Test of upgrading to Bugzilla 4

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Tue Nov 15 07:50:26 CET 2011

Le mardi 15 novembre 2011 à 06:56 +0100, D.Morgan a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> LpSolit provided us a patch to port the wizard of bug creation to
> bugzilla 4 so we are closer to an update.

Hu ?

Since when was this blocking ?

> Is it possible to setup a test VM with a bugzilla4 setup ? this will
> allow us to test migration ( db migration mainly ) and test that the
> wizard works OK and that we can report bugs, work on existing ones,

Just setup the vm on a computer you own, and do the test ? I fail to
understand the issue. If not, just use virt-manager to rabbit, and do
the vm here. You can use virt-install if you want to install a server
( see what I did for viviane.sh for a example on how to integrate it
with auto installer ).