[Mageia-sysadm] Adding option on puppet for sympa ML

Colin Guthrie mageia at colin.guthr.ie
Thu Sep 1 13:04:08 CEST 2011

'Twas brillig, and Samuel Verschelde at 01/09/11 10:19 did gyre and gimble:
> My mail provider doesn't know how to filter using this header information, but
> using the To: or CC: information usually does the trick (except when several
> lists are in CC). However, this is not only for filtering but also to allow to
> differentiate threads from different mailing lists. Usually I don't put any
> filters for low-traffic mailing lists (less than a few mails per day) because I
> prefer to see the new mails directly in my inbox, so a visual information is
> useful for me. I don't know the motivation of other team members about it.

FWIW, I think this is perfectly valid. I often use the "quick filter"
option of my mail client to do ad-hoc style "filter views" which is very
different from creating an actual filter for moving into different
folders etc.

Col

--

Colin Guthrie