[Mageia-sysadm] Valstar needs disk replacement...

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Wed Sep 7 14:00:46 CEST 2011

Le mercredi 07 septembre 2011 à 11:53 +0300, Thomas Backlund a écrit :
> /dev/sdb disk needs to be replaced.
>
> Type:
> Device Model:     WDC WD2001FASS-00W2B0
> Serial Number:    WD-WMAY00339246
> Firmware Version: 05.01D05
> User Capacity:    2,000,398,934,016 bytes

We have hardware raid so this is not gonna be a urgency right now, but
still. The 2 drives are the same model, so that's not good.

The remplacement would be around 150 euros, and I think we can ask it to
be sent to lost oasis, and someone just has to plug/unplug ( thanks to
hardware raid ).

Who is volunteer ? ( I am leaving for a business trip this afternoon, so
I cannot do anything until I am back on next week )