[Mageia-sysadm] Valstar needs disk replacement...

Michael scherer misc at zarb.org
Wed Sep 7 23:38:22 CEST 2011

On Wed, Sep 07, 2011 at 03:21:07PM +0200, nicolas vigier wrote:

> Maybe we should also start doing backups from valstar to other nodes.

while that's not real backup, we do have a copy of all svn.
And we do have a copy of ldap too. So the only thing that we
do not have is build log and stuff like that ( and setting not in
puppet ).

Rpms are mirrored on mirror, old isos are not, as does old rpms.

So we are pretty safe I think, unlike alamut or others.