[Mageia-sysadm] Storage for artwork team

Colin Guthrie mageia at colin.guthr.ie
Tue Sep 20 14:27:33 CEST 2011

'Twas brillig, and Thorsten van Lil at 20/09/11 11:24 did gyre and gimble:
> For the artwork team, it would be enough to have access to a
> (s)ftp-server with public read access and write access at least for me
> (if easily possible be for all artwork members). Version Control isn't
> needed.

The good thing about how sparkleshare works is that it's not strictly
speaking version control that's the key feature, but rather automatic
updates and synchronisation etc. The version controls comes for "free".

Col

--

Colin Guthrie
mageia(at)colin.guthr.ie