[Mageia-sysadm] Storage for artwork team

nicolas vigier boklm at mars-attacks.org
Wed Sep 21 19:56:15 CEST 2011

On Tue, 20 Sep 2011, Pascal Terjan wrote:

> On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 07:08, Thorsten van Lil <tvl83 at gmx.de> wrote:
> >>
> >> Something used by the GNOME design and various people working on icons:
> >> http://sparkleshare.org/
> >

> > Looks good.
> > Can we (and with 'we' I mean 'you' :) ) set this up for the artwork
> > team?
>
> I think we just need to add a new git repository
>
>     git::repository { "/git/???":
>         description => "Shared space for artwork team",
>         group => "mga-artwork",
>     }
>
> And make artwork team members committers so that they get restricted ssh access

I added a test repository on git.mageia.org/git/sparkleshare/test for
mga-packagers-committers for testing, and it seems to work.

To use it :
 - install sparkleshare package (from cauldron, or rebuild on mageia 1)
 - run sparkleshare start
 - in remote folder config :
   On my own server: login at git.mageia.org
   Folder: /git/sparkleshare/test

And you should have a directory in ~/SparkleShare/test

Next thing to do will be to create a group for artwork, and a
sparkleshare repository owned by this group.